This women's second stage shapewear offers high compression and comfort. It will help sculpt your body as it is healing.
Its antiallergenic cotton lining will keep skin from irritation. Always consult with your physician when it is most beneficial to start wearing these garments, the duration and the correct size.
- Made of double powernet, a blend of polyamide and elastane that molds the body
- Full back coverage to improve posture
- Arms, abdomen, hip, thighs, legs, and buttocks control and enhancement
- Thick shoulder straps for extra comfort
- Zippered crouch
- Its 2-3 levels of hook-and-eye front closure allow you to go a size down in the same faja
- Available in sizes 2XS- 3XL
- sleeveless: extra-short, short, knee length
- sleeve: short, knee length
Second Stage Faja
- Hand wash in cool or cold water using mild detergent. To minimize bloodstains, wash as soon as possible. A pre-soaking solution of a tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide in a gallon of water may help remove blood stains.
- Line or air dry. Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach, stain removers or fabric softener – these may harm the stretch and moisture handling properties of this fabric.